When I first began teaching The Wholly Grail back in 2012 I had no idea where I wanted to take it or how it would even be received. In fact, for a long time I simply did as Spirit asked and hoped for the best. The clear message now though, is decide the outcome now.
We are living in strange times. The world outside seems to have been turned on its head and many of us are feeling like our way of life is under serious threat. It could give rise to feelings of despondency and fear or it could give rise to a new found determination to find a fresh way of being that supports our greatest hopes and our health & wellbeing whilst also supporting our planet. This choice to focus on the vision we want for ourselves is the undercurrent for all mankind but also for me and my work.
In the last week, whilst the madness ramped up outside, I finally took the decision to go all in on a long held dream and took a leap of faith into the void to see if the universe would catch me. I had to consider all the aspects of the Grail in order to step up to the edge then let go. This is what I decided:
- I am worthy of it… in fact I am the only one that can achieve this, because it’s my dream.
- Me learning to fly or fall are the universe’s job… I only had to decide to be brave enough to jump and spread my wings.
- All of my past failures were fuel for my future success… but not if I couldn’t forgive myself and others for the pain.
- It had to be all me if I was going to do it… what everyone else thinks is just their opinion.
- I am prepared to give up what I have to have what I need… clinging to what feels safe is the death of creativity.
- I’m taking full responsibility for my own happiness and growth… they are the key to my well-being.
- When I go all in, I expect those I go all in with to go all in with me… no more accepting less than I’m worth
My leap was a personal triumph, a spiritual calling and a sound business decision. For you it could be anything from your health and well-being to your relationships. When you are at the beginning of a new chapter in your life, you have to decide the outcome now because if you don’t, how will you steer your ship towards the beautiful horizon you are dreaming of?
What are your intentions for the week/month/year ahead? Love yourself enough to decide the outcome now… and then take the leap of faith into the ocean of potential.