Everybody is trying to get somewhere, achieve something. The uphill climb can be slow and methodical, and we are often pushing a boulder of an intention up the hill in front of us making visibility obscured by a mass that’s all up in your face for weeks, months or even years.
Finally reaching the zenith of the hill is a moment of celebration or simply just relief, because you have put the hard work in and delivered the intention to a high point from where it can be launched towards its real destination, which lets face it is not isolated on the top of a hill, the hill is a vantage point from where to really begin.
All that work to get to this point and you now have options before you: after all, it’s all downhill from here no matter which direction you look. Not downhill in a negative, falling apart sense, but rather in a “one small push and the ball starts rolling” sense… but which direction will you push?
Now is the time to take a moment of reflection on gentle decline. Once that push happens your intention will take on a life of its own and gather momentum quickly, so much so you may need to run to keep up with it. That’s what you dreamed of and that’s what will happen.
Pause, breathe, appreciate, decide… then push.
Wholly Grail Principle 6: I AM Self-Full, is an inward journey towards being. As you stand at the top of your hill, the launch point of your most precious dream, now is the perfect time to check in with you, so let’s do that together today to ensure that:
1. You’re pointing your intention towards the right slope (target).
2. You have enough strength for the push (and then to keep up with the rolling stone).
3. Your boulder (emotions, level of learning, skills etc. are strong enough to withstand the ever increasing momentum).
In real terms its about checking in with your health, your motives and your emotions to make sure you have, not just enough energy, but abundant overflowing energy, more than enough to share as this intention you have created for yourself will likely involve or affect others immediately that you press that finger against the rock and send it hurtling down the hill, one finger is all it will take now.
Refocus on all the other stuff happening in your life. Tie up loose ends, cut loose ties, remove the energetic and even physical clutter. You’ve done most of the work but you have had this boulder in your face for so long that you haven’t noticed the grass around it needs cutting.
Eat well, refuel, get back into you body and out of your dream-making head for a little while. Grounding outside with Mother Nature… pamper yourself, be good you yourself and then ask some questions:
1. How worthy do I believe I AM of achieving my dreams?
2. How present AM I with what is and allowing of what might be?
3. How forgiving AM I of any past or potential shortfalls on my expectations?
4. How authentic AM I being with myself and others?
5. What baggage AM carrying into my awakening dream?
6. AM I physically, emotionally and mentally prepared to hold my own in new circumstances?
7. Can I balance my giving and receiving from the universal supply of abundance that is my birth right?
Reconcile these in your moment of reflection and then point your finger and push. May your boulder roll straight and true and your dreams become a beautiful reality.
More later… x
Don’t forget to sign up as a Seeker for FREE to get access to more content.